Hamax's Thread Rolling Machine performs stable production performance and
enables us to provide our customers various size of products.
Our goal is to be a global leader corporation who can introduce the latest
thread rolling processing technology and we reinforce our technology development
department to challenge the processing using high strength materials that
is believed to be difficult to process generally. By reflecting material
valuation technology to the process, we target to be a only one company
who can provide most update and efficient thread rolling processing technology
for high strength materials.
[Differences between Thread Rolling and Cutting Thread]
- Short processing time
- Save material
- High product quality with smooth surface
- Uniformed finishing length
- Improved in mechanical properties such as tensile strength, surface strength
- Max Thread Rolling Dia: M300
Hamax CNC controlled lathe and manually operated machines have a wide range
of sizes, center distances, and specification variations which is ideal
for shaft workspaces.
Hamax developed our own large long lathe machine to provide any special
size of products.
- Max Turning Dia: 300mm
- Max Turning Length: 12,000mm
- L/D 50
That it should correspond to the new needs of metal-working, we introduced
the 3-dimensional laser processing machine, and advanced to high precision
and the high precision board processing field.
- Possible to aluminum cutting processing of wire cut fraise processing
at a laser cut.
- Metal is equivalent to glass, ceramics, a plastic, acrylics, rubber,
- It corresponds to the needs of a variety and quantity production by metal
- Possible (in a cutting plane with few cracks) by the work fixed formula.
- Even a thick board can be cut free from a super-thin board.
- Possible to a surface treatment steel plate and a stainless steel board,
- The defect of welding quality is prevented.
- The trimming of a press cast and additional processing are easy.
|Precision Machining 1
||Precision Machining 2
|Steel Frame Processing
||OA Apparatus Parts